• I got my driver’s license back.


    "I personally recommend Mr. Callahan to anyone who needs help getting full reinstatement."

    View All
  • Out of State License Reinstated!


    "From the first moment we contacted John Callahan we felt comfortable in our decision of retaining him for our case."

    View All
  • DUI License Revocation


    "Mr. Callahan went above and beyond to help me with my case."

    View All
  • Full Reinstatement!


    "Thank you again to John and his staff!"

    View All
Contact John W. Callahan to get your Illinois driver’s
license reinstated now: 1-877-469-4535

License Reinstatement

How we can reinstate your Illinois driver’s license.


Out of State Revocation

If you live outside of Illinois, we can clear your license.


Successful Cases

Take a look at a sample of our great results.



Illinois license reinstatement questions.


Where do I go for a reinstatement hearing?

Posted by John Callahan | May 14, 2014 | 0 Comments

This question was posted by a reviewer who asked, “Where do I go for a reinstatement hearing?” It depends. If you are eligible for an informal hearing with the Secretary of State, you can go to one of dozens of DMV locations throughout the state to try to clear your license with an informal hearing officer. This is the typical route for a person who has one DUI arrest that occurred outside the State of Illinois while they had an Illinois driver's license.
 If you are not eligible for an informal hearing due to more than one DUI arrest in your life, the standard route is the formal administrative hearing. There are four locations in Illinois where you can obtain reinstatement of your license… Chicago, Joliet, Springfield and Mount Vernon. 
 I typically take my clients to Joliet in an effort to get back their privilege to drive but Chicago is also an option.
 – Posted by license reinstatement lawyer John W. Callahan

About the Author

John Callahan

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. You may also never get a second chance to preserve your freedom if faced with criminal or DUI charges. If you are currently facing criminal charges, contact the law offices of John W. Callahan to protect you, your rights and your freedom. ...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment